3 days left
- PlainsCapital Bank
- Fort Worth, Texas (US)
- Salary + annual performance bonus, PTO, 401k Matching, Medical & Dental Benefits
- Jan 25, 2023
- Mar 25, 2023
- Job Function
- Banking, Relationship Management, Wealth Management
- Industry Sector
- Commercial Bank, Credit Union, Private Bank, Savings & Loan,
- CFA Charterholder, Passed CFA Level I, Passed CFA Level II, Passed CFA Level III (Charter Pending)
- Employment Type
- Full Time
The Wealth Portfolio Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management and implementation of investments for a specific group of clients, including setting the strategic allocation, monitoring and rebalancing the investments, implementing tactical decisions, and managing tax strategy where applicable. These clients are primarily affluent individuals/families, corporations, or charitable organizations. Considered an integral role to each relationship, and although the assigned Administrator will often be the “Relationship Manager,” the PM’s specific involvement in communicating with each client will be determined by each relationship’s unique considerations and needs.
- Performs trading, rebalancing and other portfolio management services in strict accordance with guidelines established by the Investment Policy Committee.
- Responsible for the client acquisition/business development and retention process.
- Provides research and input on strategic and tactical asset allocation guidelines for portfolios to the company’s Investment Policy Committee.
- Conducts due diligence on new opportunities, performs ongoing evaluation of approved investments, studies capital markets, formulates expectations, and makes recommendations to the committee.
- Stays up to date on the current monetary, fiscal, and economic environment and their implications on various financial markets.
- Completion of annual account reviews.
- Communicates with the clients as required.
- Researches projects as needed.
- Ad hoc projects, as determined by management.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field required.
- 5 years of relevant financial services experience, preferably with a bank wealth management and/or trust department.
- Accreditation from the CFA Institute or CIMA preferred, or willingness to work to achieve.
- Excellent analytical, time management, organizational, and problem-solving skills with the ability to multi-task and work in a deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent verbal and written skills, including the ability to communicate portfolio proposals, strategies, and performance effectively to various types of audiences.
- Excellent PC skills, including word processing and spreadsheets via Microsoft Office products as well as custom applications and systems.
- Self-starter/proactive initiative, and able to perform tasks with minimal supervision.
- Willingness and ability to travel on a limited basis for new opportunities and/or client meetings.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals in, or assigned to, the above position and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required, and may be changed at the discretion of the Company.
More searches like this
- Banking Commercial Bank, Credit Union, Private Bank, Savings & Loan, CFA Charterholder Full Time Bachelors jobs
- Relationship Management Commercial Bank, Credit Union, Private Bank, Savings & Loan, CFA Charterholder Full Time Bachelors jobs
- Wealth Management Commercial Bank, Credit Union, Private Bank, Savings & Loan, CFA Charterholder Full Time Bachelors jobs