We're a global leader in account-to-account payments, making it easy for merchants to collect both recurring and one-off payments directly from customers' bank accounts. Our global payments network and technology platform take the pain out of getting paid for 80,000 businesses worldwide, from multinational corporations to small businesses. Each year we process US$30 billion of payments across more than 30 countries. We're headquartered in the UK, with additional offices in Australia, France, Latvia and the United States. The Role
This position is a day rate contract role (inside IR35) that will last for 6 months, with the possibility of being extended.
We're looking for someone to support the growth of the Partner Programme in multiple ways; commercially and operationally, this is a great opportunity for someone who's interested in wearing lots of hats and diving into conversations with internal and external stakeholders.
The GoCardless Partner Programme currently supports more than 350 partners (~80%), across all available geos. In FY21/22 the Partner Programme generated ~£5m (~25%) of VRA revenue and £600k of Partner bookings, to grow with GoCardless. This role will play a part in optimising and supporting this Programme to ensure our partners and shared merchants maximise value from partnering with GoCardless.
You'll help to build and grow partnerships with software platforms who predominantly serve the SMB market at high scale. You'll play a supporting role in growing revenue through a portfolio of both new and prospective partners - a key contribution to the development and evolution of the partner programme.
You'll most likely have 1-2 years relevant experience in Partnerships / Account Management / Project Management / FinTech / SaaS or a related field, although graduates with relevant placement experience could also be considered.
- Everyday triaging of inbound opportunities - passing to the relevant team members and in some cases, qualifying independent on an introductory call
- Signposting partners to Partner Portal resources and communicating how they can best utilise the tool / it's value
- Identifying growth opportunities and additional product integrations
- BAU problem solving and damage control: liaising with Partner Support, Solutions Engineering and other key-stakeholders. Ensuring partners are satisfied with the resolution and loose ends are 'tied up'
- Supporting on Partner Marketing execution / growth initiatives: reaching out to relevant partners, gathering feedback, monitoring engagement
- Executing on cyclical partner activities: CRA reporting, bespoke reports for higher value partners
This role requires someone with a can-do attitude, refined communication skills and an eagerness to learn more about growing partnerships in payments. The below skills are ideal but not crucial:
Life at GoCardless
- Experience in a collaborative, cross functional role: has worked with sales, marketing, product teams, Support etc.
- Comfortable in getting to grips with a complex, multi-faceted product
- Experience in using a range of tools and programmes: Salesforce, GSuite, Looker
- Previous exposure to a client or partner facing role, with regular engagements, problem-solving and pitching / communicating a value proposition
When it comes to culture, we're proud of what we call the 'GC magic'. It's primarily defined by our values: Start With Why, Be Humble, Act with Integrity, and Care Deeply. They've been our bedrock since day one, and they continue to be one of the key factors of our success, and the reason we love showing up to work every day.
Because we're now delivering on our important, and ambitious vision to become the world's bank payment network, we're working at pace. To help clear the path to success - so any obstacles and blockers don't slow us down - we've introduced our own set of operating principles, which live alongside our values. They're designed to help us successfully navigate our continued growth by helping us work together better. They provide guideposts around some of the key areas of how we operate so things are smoother, easier and ultimately lead to better outcomes. Read more about our values and operating principles here.
There's lots more to the magic. We view Diversity and inclusion as a business imperative, so we have a leader whose role it is to ensure we create an inclusive workplace where people from all backgrounds can thrive, and where people from all walks of life want to join us. We also have high engagement with our GeeCee-led 'employee resource groups' (such as BEAM, Inspiring, Pride, Mindful and Access) that are supported and sponsored by members of our Exec team. You can view our latest Gender Pay Gap report here.
We've also rolled out our 'Adaptive Working' and 'Work Away' schemes. Adaptive Working allows you to work flexibly, and in a way that fits around your lifestyle, whilst still ensuring our teams can collaborate effectively and get together and socialise. Work Away gives the flexibility to work away from your normal country of residence for up to 90 days in any 12 month period.
You'll receive equity in the company. Having this 'buy in' is a vital part of building a successful business where everybody - regardless of their role - can make a valuable contribution.
There's also our legendary 'GC Fridays'. They're four additional all-company days off every year, giving GeeCees a chance to switch off and relax, as a token of thanks for everyone's hard work and commitment.
Find out more about Life at GoCardless via Twitter , Instagram and LinkedIn .