They are seeking an experienced Fixed Income Quant Researcher to support a Semi-Systematic PM with a view to the role progressing to a SubPM role and managing risk.
- To deliver high quality strategies in production.
- Monitor continuous trading, strategy performance and all relevant risks.
- Implement signals and relevant datasets within the global execution platform.
- Leverage your trading and market expertise by sharing production results, methodology, data sets and processes with other traders and researchers.
- Monitor signal behaviour and performance of execution platform over time.
- You would lead the full strategy trading cycle from risk calibration to trade executions.
- Advanced degree in a quantitative field such as data science, statistics, mathematics, physics or engineering.
- 3+years of relevant experience.
- Strong knowledge of US interest rates instruments.
- Strong knowledge in statistics, machine learning, NLP or AI techniques is a plus.
- Programming skills is required (SQL or any database related programming language).
- Experience in exploring large datasets across multiple time frames is a plus.
- Intellectual curiosity to explore new data sets, solve complex problems, drive innovative processes and connect the dots between multiple fields.
- Capacity to work with autonomy within a collegial and collaborative environment.
- Trading expertise and market knowledge which can be leveraged in the systematic space.