Our client, Deutsche Bank, is a global banking business with strong roots in Germany and operations in over 70 countries. Their large but focused footprint gives them an established position in Europe plus a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. Deutsche Bank offer their clients commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking as well as ground-breaking asset and wealth management products and services.
On behalf of Deutsche Bank, AMS are now looking for a Delivery Assurance Analyst (Fin Crime) to work in their Delivery Assurance team based in London on a PAYE basis. The role is hybrid with 2 days per week in the Canary Wharf. The contract is initially 6 months with scope for extension.
Deutsche Bank Management Board has established the Anti-Financial Crime (AFC) Change Programme to enable Deutsche Bank to understand and manage its Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Anti-Bribery & Corruption (ABC) and Sanctions risk across the global organisation (all businesses, all geographies) to minimise its likelihood of being used by criminals to facilitate financial crime or to launder the proceeds of criminal acts.
You will be joining the Delivery Assurance Team which forms part of the Chief Remediation Office, and has a global responsibility to assure AFC Change Initiatives and review findings closures. The team works with stakeholders to help get remediation, "right first time". Our team of experienced professionals are empowered to work across their change portfolio fostering the exchange of best practice and providing constructive feedback.Key responsibilities:
- Assure Projects as directed, provide assessments as to the design/requirements effectiveness of key milestone deliveries; make formal recommendations for improvement.
- Play a part in the planning of the assurance timetable and approach.
- Investigate and provide assurance on process adoptions and conformance to standards (e.g., TOMs)
- Foster and maintain strong partnerships with a broad range of stakeholders - drawn cross-divisionally, cross-functionally, and centrally (including external consultants)
Provide insights for programme/project sponsors and governance forums to enable them to make informed decisions and help reduce the causes of project failure and promote the conditions for project success and deliver improved outcomesSkills and Qualifications:
About the client
- Experience in Audit and Control background with Financial Crime preferably with supporting professional qualification such as ACA, ACCA, ACAMS or Equivalent
- Experience in financial services significant period of which working on medium to large scale projects in a Global environment, ideally with experience of regulatory change.
- Strong influencing, relationship management and negotiation skills, demonstrating strong problem solving and troubleshooting capabilities.
- Assertive, confident, and articulate with excellent communication skills
- Project Management experience
Deutsche Bank's Values:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs, and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Please note that for the duration of this assignment you will be working as an external resource engaged by AMS based on site at Deutsche Bank.
AMS's payroll service is in partnership with Giant, we have worked with them for many years and have good processes in place to ensure you get the best service. If you are successful in your application for this role, your contract will be via Giant.