is the longest established Singapore bank, formed in 1932 from the merger of three local banks, the oldest of which was founded in 1912. It is now the second largest financial services group in Southeast Asia by assets and one of the world's most highly-rated banks, with an Aa1 rating from Moody's. Recognised for its financial strength and stability, OCBC Bank is consistently ranked among the World's Top 50 Safest Banks by Global Finance and has been named Best Managed Bank in Singapore by The Asian Banker. Division Description
Group Risk Management (GRM) builds and drives the Bank's businesses through an integrated risk management approach relying on strong risk analytics to support strategic business decision-making and to create a competitive edge for the Group. Department Description
Risk Portfolio Management (RPM) comprises a range of functions primarily focused on credit portfolio management within OCBC Group. These include:
- Assess risk & opportunities in the context of risk appetite & macro conditions.
- Analyse portfolio performance. Identify trends & drivers, draw insights and develop recommendations.
- Develop and maintain risk measurement & management frameworks, models, policies, processes, systems and infrastructure. These include capabilities such as IRB rating models, stress testing & expected credit loss models, and economic & regulatory capital models.
- Design and produce reports that provide insights & identify opportunities on business developments, and track vulnerabilities to risk developments.
- Credit portfolio risk modelling of the Financial Institution/ Non-Bank Financial Institution portfolios, and should be familiar in the use of external rating information and market based indicators.
- Development and maintenance of range of credit risk portfolio models, covering IRB, stress test and ECL models
- Validation and maintenance of range of credit risk portfolio models, covering IRB, stress test and ECL models
- Scope is Group coverage, i.e. across wholesale and retail, and across geographies
We are seeking a Senior Risk Analyst (AVP/VP)
with 5-8 years' experience
in the area of credit portfolio risk modelling
The following would be an advantage:
- Experience in developing and/or validating credit risk models
- Strong analytics & quantitative background, coupled with communication & stakeholder management skills
- Relevant experience with data management, management report design, and process automation
- Independent, creative and pro-active problem-solving mindset
- Understanding of credit portfolio models (IRB, stress test, ECL, Ecap, etc.) and credit risk underwriting or analysis
- Understanding of Basel rules, MAS637 regulations, FRS regulations, and credit products
- Strong in programming languages (e.g. SAS, SQL, Python)
At OCBC, we recognise your drive, passion and talent. We will bring out the best in you and empower you to excel. Fulfil your life goals and career ambitions with us.
*We regret that only shortlisted Candidates will be notified.