Vice President, IT Audit, Group Audit
Posting Date: 21-Jan-2023
Location: Singapore (City Area), Singapore, 048624
Company: United Overseas Bank Ltd About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
function is an independent internal audit team that provides objective assurance and consulting to improve and add value to the Group's operations. We help the Group achieve its strategic objectives by adopting a systematic and disciplined approach towards evaluating and improving the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes. Job Responsibilities
As a member of Technology and Digitalisation Audit Division, the primary responsibilities are:
- Participate in the Bank's technology audits which include reviewing:
- Technology infrastructure
- Cybersecurity controls
- Application controls
- IT processes
- Ensure audit objectives are fulfilled and test results documented in accordance with the Group Audit Methodology
- Participate in ad-hoc special audits or overseas branches audits when required
Be a part of UOB Family
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering with at least 6 to 8 years of work experience in IT operations, IT security or IT audit.
- Experience in administering, securing or auditing one or more IT infrastructure platforms such as Windows, Unix, databases, firewalls, network devices and cloud computing.
- Good understanding of one or more cybersecurity controls such as vulnerability management, secure application controls, intrusion detection and incident response, and data leakage prevention would be advantageous
- Preference will be given to candidates with hands-on data analytics and scripting skills
- Good writing and interpersonal skills
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.