At Vontobel, we are committed to actively shaping our future. We create and pursue investment opportunities that get our clients ahead. As a global financial service provider with Swiss roots, we specialize in wealth management, active asset management and investment solutions that fit.
Vontobel Asset Management is a reliable partner for some of the world's leading professional investors and has advised client assets of CHF 118 billion. The Vontobel family holds the majority of our shares, which enables us to take a long-term perspective in everything we do. Our sustainability-conscious solutions cover equity, fixed income and multi asset investments. We only invest in areas where we are convinced that our active, high conviction approach will add value.
For our Vescore Boutique we are currently looking for a Junior Portfolio Manager (w/m) in Zurich. We offer a dynamic, entrepreneurial, and collaborative working environment in a small team with the opportunity to learn and develop an understanding for quantitative and hybrid multi-asset strategies. In return, we expect a strong team spirit combined with the ability to work independently, reliably, and conscientiously.
- Daily management and monitoring of our funds/mandates and implementation of fundamental and systematic asset management solutions, with a special focus on multi-asset strategies
- General support for portfolio managers in their day-to-day work, in particular with various administrative activities such as handling of corporate actions, portfolio reconciliations, risk monitoring, FX hedging, etc.
- Development and maintenance of the tools needed to support the investment process
- Participation in ad-hoc portfolio analysis, including risk and performance decomposition, and involvement in the preparation of customer presentations, reporting documents and investment proposals
- Continuous monitoring of all relevant market developments together with the broader economic environment and analysis of their impact on our portfolios
- Collaboration with various teams across our organization, in particular with sales and sales support to deliver to each and every client the best possible service
- Completed bachelor's/ master's degree in finance or in a relevant discipline, CFA or equivalent specialist training is an advantage
- Engaged and self-motivated personality, precise and attentive to details, capable of adjusting to a fluctuating workload and withstand pressure of deadlines, while demonstrating high ethical and professional standards
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills, clear and effective communication in both oral and written German and English is a must (Italian or French is a plus)
- Proficient in Bloomberg and MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word), additional knowledge of VBA, SQL or Python is welcome
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form .