Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble, resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability, and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Plan and execute projects and programs related to carbon neutral operations, major circular economy materials management, materials contracts management, waste recycling and elimination, reporting oversight and execution for embodied carbon and materials, and general sustainability advice to bank's internal and external stakeholders.
- Work on sustainable materials including carbon data collection for spaces for DBS' property portfolio in Singapore and across the 5 key regional markets.
- Drive DBS' sustainability agenda to achieve the desired goals in the areas of circular economy materials and sustainable spaces.
- Conduct Life Cycle Analyses (LCAs) for materials used in space production.
- Calculate embodied scope 3 carbon from CRESA activities.
- Manage circular economy furniture programs.
- Degree holder with minimum 5-year of proven experience in managing sustainability scope of work in a corporate environment.
- Possess materials background especially in sustainable materials.
- Experience in managing contracts preferred.
- Proficient in project management, program management, and sustainability management including operation and maintenance of installed system.
- Experience in doing sustainability reporting preferably in Global Reporting Initiative, Carbon Disclosure Project, ISO 14645, helpful to have Living Future Accreditation (LFA).
- Should be familiar with circular economy operations and Cradle-to-Cradle (C2C) certifications.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.