Who we are looking for
We are looking for a business analyst, a self-starter with strong structured and analytical thought process to join the Global Link FX business Regulatory Reporting Product Team. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, proactive and self-motivated individual to join the team, engaging with various stakeholders (ranging from Compliance, Business to IT).
The candidate will need to have extensive experience in analyzing issues, gathering requirements, documenting them appropriately and working to implement change on existing regulatory submissions and new reporting requirements from new business initiatives.
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements. Why this role is important to us
You will be joining State Street Digital, our new division that combines advanced trading technology, best execution and servicing expertise with proprietary market research and insights to support clients in decentralized financial markets. Together with other teams across our company, you will be working on the evolution of our award-winning GlobalLink technology platform into a multi-asset solution that will include crypto, central bank digital currency, blockchain and tokenization.
Join us if making your mark in the digital asset servicing industry is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As Regulatory Reporting Business Analyst, Assistant Vice President you will
What we value
- Previous experience in the delivery of Regulatory Reporting Projects and change management.
- In depth knowledge of MIFIR Regulation. (Transparency, Transaction Reporting and Instrument Reference Data requirements).
- Experience in other Regulatory Reporting like ASIC, HKMA, MAS and OCS is not mandatory but very desirable.
- Strong Product Knowledge with experience in FX Derivatives Trading.
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- A self-starter with strong structured and analytical thought process, with prior experience in large and complex implementations.
- Extensive experience in gathering, analyzing and evaluating requirements, documenting them appropriately for various stakeholders (ranging from Compliance, Audit to IT) and managing IT implementation of regulatory reports.
- Strong communication skills and confidence to work closely with all stakeholders.
- A strong understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) implementation.
- Ability to quickly grasp the established control and governance environment and follow the required process to ensure risk excellence.
- Ability to professionally scrutinise and challenge the status quo to make improvements (not just in IT implementation but any aspect relevant to the business) in the existing risk and change framework would be an excellent value add.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Work under own initiative as well as part of a Global Team.
- Work under pressure to meet deadlines and escalate issues in good times.
- Challenge the status quo.
- Ability to analyze, understand, multi-task and learn quickly.
- Very strong attention to detail.
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
- Higher education preferred.
- Experience in MiFIR regulation primarily re. RTS 2 (transparency requirements), RTS 22 (transaction reporting), RTS 23 (instrument reference data) and RTS 24 (recordkeeping) obligations for derivatives is required (FX derivatives expertise on these areas would be an advantage).
- Experience in a Regulatory reporting team.
- Strong understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) implementation.
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don't necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit. About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people.
We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks.
You'll have access to Flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers