Aspire is the leading all-in-one finance operating system for growing businesses in South-East Asia. We are on a mission to reinvent business finance for a new generation of entrepreneurs and business owners, empowering startups to realise their full potential.
Founded in 2018 by former Lazada founders and executives, Aspire has raised over USD 200M+ across equity and debt from world-class investors.
To power our solutions we have partnered with some of the best companies in the world such as Visa and Wise.
In 2020 we were awarded Hottest Startup by Singapore Business Review
and Finalist MAS Fintech Awards,
and in 2021 were named in LinkedIn's Top 5 Startups to work for in Singapore.
You will be amazed by the energy and experience of our team. We are a team of ex-entrepreneurs, ex-founders, and high-achievers with international backgrounds. We team up to reach the highest standards in what we do, and don't take NO for an answer.
We are expanding rapidly. Are you a top talent? Are you passionate about entrepreneurship? Join us and make an impact in the fintech space. About the role
You will be responsible for core product contributions and solving design problems at all levels - be it our core financial products, debit cards or the future of invoice management for Southeast Asia's 79 million small businesses. You will be in charge to shape the best user experience for customers in the region.
We are a fintech startup, and you will be working with serial entrepreneurs who have built strong consumer brands and innovative products. We value extreme ownership, clear communication, a strong sense of craftsmanship, and the desire to create lasting work and work relationships. Yes, you can build an exciting business AND have real-life real-customer impact. What will you be doing?
What will you need?
- Identify user problems worth solving
- Create design solutions and prototype new features
- Conduct generative research to understand customer needs & pain points
- Create user journey maps and personas
- Conduct usability tests with customers to evaluate existing or new features
- Optimize existing product workflows
- Collaborate with Product Managers in shaping the product roadmap
- Handover designs to developers and provide support
- Share knowledge regularly with the team
- You are a good multi-tasker who can work within tight deadlines
- You possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and can articulate your ideas to different stakeholders
- You possess strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to set targets, prioritise effectively and make decisions
- You have strong writing skills and a keen eye to ensure that the content is free from errors and complies with editorial style and guidelines
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
by submitting your application, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Aspire's Data Protection Policy for Employees, Freelancers, Contractors and Job Applicants (the " Policy
") , and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by Aspire for the purposes set out in the Policy. You may withdraw consent for such collection, use and disclosure, and make an access or correction request in respect of your personal data, in accordance with the Policy by emailing email@example.com .