Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
Your responsibility includes:
• Responsible for Batch job monitoring and troubleshooting in terms of application and system issues
• Handling incident tickets as well as business user queries/calls
• Escalate issues when required to ensure timely resolution
• Pro-actively seek to minimize potential application support problems through root cause analysis and monitoring
• Writing and running scripts on DB for ad-hoc reports, user requests
• Parsing and analyzing data feeds as well as error checking
• Participation in the events such as Quarterly Maintenance Windows and Disaster Recovery rehearsals
• Resource must also be able to create/maintain documentation related to support activities
• Responsible for production stability and Major Incident management ("MIM")
• Ready to work in shifts spread between 8AM-8PM and work on weekend escalation ROTA as required
• Should be able to work independently in high-pressure environment and has experience in direct business integration
• Analytical skills to investigate issues with attention to detail and accuracy paired with good interpersonal skills
• Must have knowledge in IT Service management in key areas of Incident, Problem, Change and Knowledge management. ITIL V4 certification desirable.
Your future colleagues
This role is part of the Compliance IT Support team in Singapore. This team is key to support the Compliance Function in APAC and global users. This team is the first point of contact to Compliance Users from Core Compliance, Control Room, Financial Crime and Control (FCC) and Trade Surveillance. This team will look after application availability, responsible for Batch job monitoring and solving in terms of application and system issues, Incident and Problem management, investigate Data, Feed related issues, Audit and Regulatory queries and work closely with IT Partners globally.
Compliance IT as part of the CRCO organization Provides compliance support to all business divisions and Shared Services functions across all regions of the bank. Goal is to protect the reputation of Credit Suisse by ensuring that employees have the vital tools and know-how to stay in sync with all applicable internal policies and external rules and regulations.
CCO IT supports all areas of the business as they undertake the important task of managing their Compliance/regulatory risks. In addition to our advisory role, we develop and issue policies, conduct compliance training and perform monitoring and surveillance activities.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
N/A - pending TWWW agreement
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.