A leading West End Investment Manager specialising in residential and alternatives is seeking a Senior Investment Analyst to join their team, with responsibility for Excel modelling across transactions, while also receiving fantastic direct deal exposure.
The key duties will include:
- Producing detailed Excel analysis to underwrite a diverse range of alternative and commercial transactions across the UK
- Working closely with the Investment Manager, receiving excellent deal exposure within a hands-on team
- Ownership for researching and maintaining a key awareness of broader market information including occupancy rates, rents, and demographic data
- Involvement in wider business planning decision and investment meetings connected to transactions
- Prepare stakeholder side asset models, including fund or partner side project cashflows, debt cash flows and returns analysis
The successful candidate will have strong existing Excel skills, and could work as an existing Analyst, or an Excel proficient Capital Markets candidate.