Overview Senior Analyst, ASD Relationship Management Job Description
- Provides support to Relationship Managers in activities such as development of new business, retaining existing revenue streams, broadening of existing relationships and ensuring the highest level of customer service
- Researches, constructs, organizes, presents, and drives the implementation of client account plans.
- Assists with client presentation preparation, client meetings, product collaboration, and sale execution.
- Contribute to strategic client situations on an ad-hoc basis, working together with the Relationship Manager
- Liaises with appropriate internal contacts to ensure client inquiries and requests are satisfied in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Oversees the maintenance of the CRM database, ensuring data integrity and quality assurance for covered client group.
- Provide general strategic and analytical support to Regional team leadership
- Analyzes and synthesizes the data and compiles it into reports or presentations.
- Participates on project teams, providing analytical expertise in support of project objectives
- Performs Ad Hoc research reporting when requested.
- Career path includes: Growing to independently cover a small number of client relationships directly, moving into a business management and strategy role, and/or leveraging skill sets acquired for other opportunities across the organization
- Strong analytical skill set combined with intellectual curiosity.
- Creative thinking
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 3-5 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in Account Management or Client Service Delivery preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
BNY Mellon assesses market data to ensure a competitive compensation package for our employees. The base salary for this position is expected to be between $45,700 and $108,250 per year at the commencement of employment. However, base salary if hired will be determined on an individualized basis, including as to experience and market location, and is only part of the BNYM total compensation package, which, depending on the position, may also include commission earnings, discretionary bonuses, short and long-term incentive packages, and Company-sponsored benefit programs.
This position is at-will and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, change in geographic location, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.