ABOUT OCBC BANK
OCBC Bank is the second largest financial services group in Southeast Asia by assets and one of the world's most highly-rated banks, with an Aa1 rating from Moody's. We have more than 540 branches and representative offices in 19 countries and regions with more than 29,000 employees globally. Our key markets are Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Greater China. We are also one of the largest listed banks in Southeast Asia by market capitalisation (listed on the SGX-ST).
Together as a group with our subsidiaries, we offer a broad array of commercial banking, specialist financial and wealth management services, ranging from consumer, corporate, investment, private and transaction banking to treasury, insurance, asset management and stockbroking services. Further details can be found on our website www.ocbc.com ABOUT Group OPERATIONAL Excellence (GOE)
We are a diverse group of around 30 individuals based in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong. Our team members are either ex-consultants with financial industry experience or experienced change practitioners from leading financial institutions/global MNCs.
Our mission is to be a trusted partner to the business in transforming the organisation to achieve operational excellence. We work closely with Business Units and Functions to define strategic priorities, transformation roadmaps and partner them in driving cross-functional initiatives to improve customer service, employee experience and productivity. We measure our success through the lasting value that we create for OCBC. OPPORTUNITY WITH THE GOE DIVISION
Given GOE's position at the forefront of change within the bank, you will have the opportunity to work on the most important initiatives that are broad ranging, spanning across divisions and geographies. As an advocate of operational excellence and great employee experience, you will work closely with all levels of colleagues within and outside of the division to own key initiatives and drive outcomes. Depending on the scope and nature of engagements, you may be asked to lead initiatives.
We are focused on growing talent. At OCBC, We See You; We will bring out the best in you and empower you to excel. Our greatest pride is seeing our people succeed. As you grow your career within the GOE division, you may have the opportunity to play an expanded leadership role, growing into a more senior role owning large-scale projects. If you aspire to move into a line role, the relationships that you build as you work across the group will open many opportunities to move into the business. Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drive and lead cross-functional workstreams/projects using suitable methodical approach/tools which typically involves aligning objectives, planning and conducting analysis, working with agile teams, synthesizing conclusions, and making recommendations to achieve project outcomes
- Formulate own point of view and contribute to team discussions
- Facilitate/co-lead group-wide Operational Excellence initiatives
*LI-VL Qualifications DESIRED PROFILE
At present, we are looking for individuals with strong project facilitation and delivery experience, with the capacity to seek collaboration amongst diverse groups and adopt systematic approach. The candidate must have at least 3 years of practical experience involving in formulating strategy, digital transformation and/or business & organisational change initiatives.
In an ideal candidate, we look for:
- Proven experienced in facilitating and managing large-scale projects in strategy, digital transformation and/or organisation change with demonstrable results, and the ability to handle tight deadlines and deliver under pressure.
- Possesses strong capacity for desktop research, data analysis, conceptual thinking, process innovation and communication for business operating model design
- Comfortable working in an unstructured, cross-divisional and multi-level stakeholder environment
- Good knowledge in process competency: Agile lean/ 6-sigma green belt or black belt, or experience in larger scale business process reengineering
- Good knowledge of how financial services businesses work and latest trends (incl. digital) impacting the industry