The Client Clearing Services (CCS) team serves as a single point of contact support model for clients. The primary responsibility of the CCS team is to offer day to day support for our clients and strategically partner with them to enhance overall service levels. The team acts in partnership with a wide variety of groups across the firm globally, with daily interaction across other Operations teams, Technology, Legal, and Compliance as well as with Business Leadership for the businesses that we support. Operations are heavily involved in new product initiatives and process improvements to streamline our support model. The role provides plenty of opportunities to work in a dynamic team and to contribute to providing an outstanding client experience. It is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is motivated, ambitious and excited about contributing to our business and as part of a team who are responsible for driving change within a demanding and complex environment. Responsibilities:
- Build, maintain and enhance client relationships with new and existing clients
- Manage a team of existing professionals
- Provide clients with a single point of contact for a wide range of operational issues and account management queries, including addressing execution and position breaks
- Educate clients on enhancements to the GS offering
- Compile and analyze metrics to assess client efficiency & experience to identify and drive improvement
- Liaise with Core Operations groups such as Trade Management, Income & Expense, Central Accounts Group and Control to resolve queries. Interact with the Business, Sales, Legal and Compliance teams to ensure that commercial opportunities can be facilitated under controlled conditions
- Work independently, or with team members and management, on strategic projects and process improvement initiatives to reduce risk and/or improve client service delivery
- Ideal candidate will have worked in a Client Service position previously or have worked in a trade / post trade environment and have a demonstrated service skillset
- Experience managing team members
- Relevant Listed Derivatives and cleared OTC knowledge
- Drive and Motivation - Successfully handles multiple tasks, takes initiative to improve his/her own performance, works intensely toward extremely challenging goals and persists in the face of obstacles or setbacks
- Client and Business Focus -Effectively handles difficult requests, build trusting, long-term relationships with clients and manage client/business expectations as well as being able to view problems through the eyes of the client
- Teamwork -Strong team player, collaborates with others within and across teams, encourages other team members to participate and contribute and acknowledges the contributions of others
- Communication Skills - Communicates what is relevant and important in a clear and concise manner and shares information/new ideas with others
- Judgement and Problem solving - Thinks ahead, anticipates questions, finds alternative solutions and identifies clear objectives. Sees the big picture and effectively analyses complex issues
- Creativity & Innovation - Looks for new ways to improve current processes and develop creative solutions that are grounded in reality and have practical value
- Influencing Outcomes - Presents sound, persuasive rationale for ideas or opinions. Takes a position on issues and influences others' opinions and presents persuasive recommendations
Our core value is building strong relationships with our institutional clients, which include corporations, financial service providers, and fund managers. We help them buy and sell financial products on exchanges around the world, raise funding, and manage risk. This is a dynamic, entrepreneurial team with a passion for the markets, with individuals who thrive in fast-paced, changing environments and are energized by a bustling trading floor.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity