Your new company
Client is a top tier investment bank located in Singapore. They are currently looking for a KYC Analyst to join their team in supporting the new projects. Your role
- Assist the Front Line Origination Units on matters/queries related to AML, KYC, SOW and SOW Corroboration
- Working closely with the Front line Origination Units to ensure the Periodic Reviews guidelines have been adhered by conducting quality assurance of their Wealth Management Clients' AML & KYC profiles
- Keep abreast of new KYC policies, regulations, and requirements
- Support the Team with internal audit, AML compliance and reviews
- Help in identifying potential weaknesses in processes and improve efficiencies
You'll be working in Front Line Support (FLS) Function, a 1st Line of Defense, locally report into the GWM APAC Business Risk Organization (BRO) Function.
FLS is responsible for executing ex-post controls as part of GWM Control Framework. We execute regular controls and perform regular analysis over the controls and share the outcome with relevant stakeholders as appropriate.
In addition, we provide regular advice and/or training to the Business to help enhance the overall quality and process adherence in the 1st Line of Defense.Your experience and skills
- Must have at least 2-5 yeasrs of experience in KYC/AML/compliance/risk in the banking industry and Source of Wealth (SOW) would be an added advantage
- Must be detail oriented, experienced in managing & reducing risk, developed analytical skills, strong listening capabilities
- Creative approach to problem solving & challenging existing processes to drive improvements
- Must be able to speak and read English and Mandarin to support to Chinese market