Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Responsibilities
- Drive the commercialisation of Documentary Trade (including EFS [Enterprise Financing Scheme] Green) with the help of government assisted financing schemes to achieve exponential impact of trade asset and revenue growth - strong ability to drive success by leveraging data and develop insights on business to develop and implement customised product propositions/commercialisation plans to increase new acquisitions and drive usage/utilisation.
- Develop and implement strategic and impactful initiatives to drive trade assets and revenue through (but not limited to):
- Origination of quality leads to drive New to Bank/Product acquisition.
- Adoption of use cases in particular for EFS Green trade financing.
- Identification and recommendation of opportunities to drive digital trade innovation to enhance product proposition to drive and improve efficiency to deliver superior customer experience; keep abreast on digital innovations and disruptions in the Trade Finance environment/landscape to recommend new solutions in response to the changing market and customers' needs.
- Sales enablement - enable RMs through clear go-to-market strategy which includes but not limited to data-backed sales approaches, internal communication to relevant stakeholders (eg. bulletins, RM briefings, etc), improved internal/external processes, queries management etc.
- System integration and/or enhancement of workflow when required - eg. adoption of changes to government assisted financing schemes via systems and workflows enhancements and/or integration where required to ensure business. efficiency; through collaboration with ESG, define SME specific product requirements, work with internal stakeholders to determine feasibility, minimum viable product, development cost, and rollout schedules.
- Keen ability to identify gaps and opportunities to harmonise and streamline overall internal and external procedures and processes and to recommend ideas for implementation.
- Oversee regulatory and external reporting related to the government assisted schemes - ensure timely reporting to regulatory and external stakeholders.
- Management engagement and reporting - annual budgeting, ad-hoc senior management reporting and presentation on strategy and/or business updates.
- Proactive communication and tracking of business progress and recommend timely action plans.
- Develop and organize strategic plans and targeted actions to upskill and motivate RMs as well as creating continuous awareness of trade to achieve business targets and success.
- Proactively manage trade product risks to jointly ensure the maintenance of a healthy portfolio.
- University Degree with at least 8 years of working experience (relating to technology and operations/digital and analytical aspect of a business would be ideal).
- Experience in close working collaboration with SME Relationship Managers and Doc Trade Product Management preferred.
- Experience working at cross-functional team.
- Ability to think big, conceptualize and execute end-to-end strategic initiatives independently.
- Results-oriented and proactive in identifying and developing business opportunities.
- Excellent oral and written communication/presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Familiarity in digital/data analytics and keen interest on its implications to the trade finance industry and trends will be an added advantage.
- Able to work under timeline pressures and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly self-motivated and able to excel as an individual as well as being a team player in achieving the common goals/targets of the SME Trade team as well as of the overall SME business.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.