We are driven by our purpose to place the power of good advice into more hands for both individuals and businesses. Our purpose is supported by our 3 core values:
Personal - we treat you as an individual
Partnership - we go further together
Performance - we strive for more
What will you be doing?
- To build and develop trusted relationships with current and potential clients.
- To be responsible for providing personalised investment advice and portfolio management to the client, ensuring that investment portfolios are managed in line with the Company's investment philosophies & process
As an Investment Manager, some of your responsibilities will include:
- To look after and support client needs
- To execute the annual Business plan in line with agreed individual targets
- To build new client relationships and develop existing client relationships through effective. ongoing service to help minimise attrition, and to deliver new instructions and referrals as a result of satisfied clients
- Structure and lead client meetings in a professional manner, ensuring all information provided is up to date, technically accurate and meets clients' needs
- To construct & maintain suitable portfolios in line with the clients' requirements, circumstances, tax situation and attitude to risk
- To review portfolios regularly and make portfolio changes consulting with colleagues, where appropriate
- To work in partnership with Financial Planning (FP)and Professional Services (PS) colleagues to develop client relationships
To be successful in this role, you should:
- Hold a relevant level 6 qualification or above (aspiring for Level 7) and maintains an up-to-date Statement of Professional
- Understanding of the financial services industry and investment market
- Experience of managing client investment portfolios and providing investment advice
- Experience of remodelling newly acquired portfolios and bringing them into line with the investment policy
- Technical / product knowledge and effective communication of wide-ranging investment Management strategies and solutions
- Ability to work well in pressurised environment and prioritise work
As a colleague here at Evelyn Partners you will have access to benefits that include:
- Competitive salary
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Pension contribution
- Hybrid working model (role dependent)
- Generous holiday package
- Option to purchase additional holiday
- Shared parental leave
We value the differences that a diverse workforce brings, representative of our society and clients. We are committed to providing a work environment where all colleagues, regardless of identity, background, or circumstance, feel respected as individuals and feel that they can achieve their full potential and work in a safe, supportive, and inclusive environment.
If you need any reasonable adjustments for your application process, please let your recruiter know.