Ref. Number: IN23016
Department: Corporate Secretariat
Job Type: Internship
Posting Date: January 19, 2023
Closing Date: February 10, 2023
Duration: 3 months
Start Date: June 15, 2023 (flexible)
Intern, Board Operations
About the Role
The intern will be part of the Board Operations team of the Corporate Secretariat and support AIIB's Board of Directors, the Board Committees and the International Advisory Panel (IAP) as they execute their responsibilities in the context of governance to ensure the achievement of the Bank's mandate.
• Provide coordination and logistical support to the organization of meetings of the Board of Directors and the International Advisory Panel.
• Conduct research and draft a report on AIIB's governance practices.
• Support the effective implementation of governance efficiency matters, including coordination with other business units.
• Currently enrolled in a post-graduate (master's or doctorate) degree program from an internationally recognized institution.
• Proven interest in global or corporate governance and the role of multilateral development banks.
• Ability to conduct research with minimum supervision.
• A strong sense of personal integrity and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work in a multicultural environment, including with high-level stakeholders.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
• Relevant previous professional, internship or volunteer experience would be an advantage.
AIIB is committed to diversity, transparency and inclusion. We believe our strength comes from having a team with the right diverse skills, experiences and abilities selected through a merit-based competitive process. We actively encourage applications from people from both within and outside AIIB members, regardless of nationality, religion, gender, race, disability or sexual orientation.
Previous experience and qualifications will determine the grade and job title at which successful applicants will enter AIIB.
Join us and help create a prosperous and sustainable Asia while growing your career in a diverse and innovative environment.