Showcase your experience in Transaction Reporting and deliver projects of strategic importance while working closely with business stakeholders. We are looking for a senior business analyst to join our global team of seasoned technologists.
As part of Macquarie's motivated and agile global technology community, you'll deliver value every day to our highly successful markets facing businesses, and no two days will be alike.
We anticipate to excel in this role, you will ideally have:
- previous experience in delivery of regulatory reporting projects
- in depth knowledge of MIFID II Transaction and Post Trade Reporting
- knowledge of other transaction reporting regimes, e.g. EMIR, SFTR
- product knowledge across one or more of commodities, equities, derivative and fixed income markets
- technically strong but able to communicate effectively with business stakeholders & delivery team at different levels of seniority
- experience of working in a team and as individual contributor, owning and managing a significant part of a project deliverable
- able to demonstrate best practices from both a business analysis and technology delivery perspective
- a self-motivated, inquisitive and methodical style of problem-solving
- experience of Agile/Scrum working and methodologies
Working in Technology at Macquarie, you'll be part of a high performing team and work closely with business stakeholders. Our flat structure means that you'll directly contribute to our strategy, while taking ownership of a diverse range of projects utilising the latest technologies.
Having a Learning Mindset is a key value of our group and we support our staff by giving them access to a variety of learning resources and accreditation. If you're excited by the opportunity to drive excellence at the cutting edge, please apply now.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Macquarie is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available