As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Duties include
- Oversee Financial Planning Advisory (FPA)'s strategy in enabling the workforce via DDOM and platform enhancements.
- Lead cross functional teams and carry projects through from discovery to delivery.
- Executes communications and change management protocols
- Participates in various committees and task forces
- Review of processes to remove pain points and employee toil
- Provides ad-hoc support to Retail Customer Segment/Financial Planning Advisory (FPA) colleagues when required
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Team player with strong interpersonal and leadership skills, with experience in managing multiple stakeholders and teams
- Strong numeric and analysis skills
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of customer needs (both internal and external) and insights for developing and executing strategic initiatives and projects
- Proficiency in MS PowerPoint & Excel
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.