- Preparation of and review of reporting outputs during the year end and quarterly reporting cycles, including investor capital accounts.
- Preparation of compliance certificates.
- Assisting with the preparation of the TBs for two funds and their financial statements.
- Assisting in the annual audit process.
- Assisting the calculation and drafting of various communications with investors including responses to ad hoc queries, reporting requests, drawdown and distributions.
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations including inter-entity accounts and processing of monthly and quarterly journals.
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts and monthly analysis for review by the Financial Controller and the CFO.
- Preparation of the year end TBs for the corporate entities and review of their financial statements (which are prepared by an external provider).
- Liaison with the auditors for the annual audit process for the corporate and GP fund entities.
- Assist with the preparation and submission of the quarterly VAT returns.
- Assist with fortnightly payment runs and prepare cashflow forecasts inclusing FX requirements.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA with relevant PQE experience.
- Experience of private equity a distinct advantage.
- Good understanding and knowledge of management accounting and reporting.
- Proven track record of being able to get up to speed quickly and grasp new activities quickly.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Self-starter, able to plan own workload and flex for changing priorities.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to deliver to tight deadlines.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for over 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity-backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see the Walker Hamill website.