DBS Institutional Banking Group provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Job Purpose
- India Desk provides Banking services to subsidiaries of Indian Corporates who are clients of DBS India in Singapore and ASEAN
- India Desk franchise client base has grown over the last 18 months and we are seeking to hire an Analyst who can handle corporate relationships.
- The hire will support the India Desk in their origination efforts, deal structuring and engagement with its clients.
- Understand and analyse Annual Reports covering financial statements
- Undertake corporate finance analysis including constructing financial models and performing valuation analysis
- Support Senior Bankers in origination and execution of Corporate & Investment Banking business transactions globally
- Support Senior Bankers in preparation of India Desk Country Plan and Account Plan for key Customers and then work on its execution
- Prepare presentation materials for marketing pitches and project execution.
- Perform market research and analyze trends to support a pitch or a transaction
- Support preparation and submission of RFP, pitches, meeting deal execution timelines, credit memos and supervision reports.
- Degree holder in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related discipline or willingness to learn Finance and Accounting.
- Knowledge on loan syndication, debt capital marker, equity capital markets and/or merger & acquisition advisory will be an advantage
- Good analytical skills and writing skills;
- Team player possessing excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Enjoy meeting customers and bringing ideas and solutions
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.