As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. About the job
The Cognitive Bank team is focused on defining and implementing 'what's next' for DBS after digital, utilising our years of investment in digital capabilities, marketing technology, and real-time customer data, with the objective of creating personalised, relevant, intuitive and meaningful experiences for our customers.
Our objective is to learn and understand our customers' needs, behaviours, motivations and emotions, and nudge them towards better financial outcomes. Customer obsession and data insights drive everything we do, from experimentation and design to implementation, tracking and analysis.
This role focuses on driving Cognitive Banking outcomes through defining the regional and country strategy across DBS' key markets, and working with local and product teams for implementation. Responsibilities
- Define and cascade the regional Cognitive Banking strategy to achieve targets and outcomes, including crafting and refining overarching frameworks and guidelines and adapting them to local contexts
- Work closely with markets to translate the regional strategy into clear actionable plans
- Lead regular rituals to identify and disseminate best practices in Cognitive Banking across markets and track progress
- Drive regional initiatives that act as enablers for market Cognitive Banking implementations, including building up horizontal capabilities, undertaking customer research and defining best-in-class use cases
- Collaborate with regional product and analytics teams to embed Cognitive Banking practices across the bank
- Influence and evolve understanding internally and externally on Cognitive Banking
- Prepare and lead regular updates with senior management on Cognitive Banking, to benchmark progress and results across regional and market teams
- Experience with senior stakeholder management, and for pushing through initiatives in a challenging environment
- Thrives in ambiguity; is a self-driver who can define and create success
- Experience working in complex strategic initiatives across various geographies.
- Understands banking products and balances between benefit to the bank and benefit to the customer
- Customer focus: understands and applies human centred design; no strong opinion on "this is what customers want"
- Strong analytical ability, fluent with data
- Collaborative team player with the ability to work well with a range of personalities
- Creative, intellectually curious, persistent and passionate
- A plus would be a history of building something new through challenges (e.g., building a business, of your own or within a company / department)
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.