DBS Vickers Securities is the wholly-owned brokerage arm of DBS Bank. Headquartered in Singapore, we provide a comprehensive blend of services for retail and institutional clients. We also have strong presence in Hong Kong, Thailand and Indonesia, as well as offices in USA and UK, and partnerships and affiliations across the rest of Asia. DBS Vickers Securities offers a broad range of services, which include share placement and trading, Exchange Traded Funds, and securities custodial services. We are also an active player in the distribution of primary and secondary issues in the Singapore and regional Capital Markets.
DBS Vickers Securities looks for individuals who are intellectually curious, creative and analytically interested in conducting in-depth evaluations of company performance and enjoy working in a challenging environment. Responsibilities
- Provide equities advisory and execution to both retail and corporate clients.
- Manage clients' equity portfolio, providing timely markets information as well as DBS research and investment ideas.
- Responsible for your own revenue target.
- Perform KYC for clients
- Assist clients in settlement and corporate action issues
- Contribute investment ideas to the team
- Assist and support all internal bank channels for equities trading needs
- Degree Holder in Finance, Accountancy or Business preferably 1- 3 years of relevant experience
- Additional certificates such as CMFAS is preferred. Certificates required are CMFAS Module 1A, 5, 6 and 6A
- Team player with good communication and organization skills
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-moving environment
- Equity knowledge in SG/HK/US markets will be an advantage
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.