How you succeed
As part of the team that leads the digital transformation for OCBC Group HR, you will have ample opportunities to grow and thrive in the exciting HR technology space. What you do
You will partner with Group Technology to implement HR projects and enhancements that improve employees' work life experience. You will collaborate with HR Functional Teams to identify gaps, streamline, and automate business processes.
• Partner closely with key HR stakeholders and collaborate with IT in implementation of various modules of HR cloud-based solutions. Support HR's technology solutions and projects for OCBC group and all overseas branches / subsidiaries.
• Collaborate and drive process harmonization across countries/ business entities together with HR functional teams.
• Identify, streamline and optimize workflows to address process gaps.
• Build checklists, impact analysis, and proper documentation of internal processes. Identify, document, communicate, track and resolve issues to help the team meet project objectives.
• Provide subject matter expertise on key business process decisions involving core HR systems.
• Perform extensive validation and testing of HR technology solutions
• Ensure proper project documentation and support change management activities, e.g. roadshows, end-user training, build user guide contents, etc
• Drive and support post implementation adoption Who you work with Group Human Resources
People are our most important asset. So, you'll be joining a HR team that provides thought leadership and advice on people in the organisation. An industry leader in futureproofing and transforming our workforce, driving development and continuous learning, we develop talent to their fullest potential. Providing the best possible employee experience is the core of what we do as our people's success defines our success. Qualifications Who you are
What we offer
- Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science or other related fields
- At least 8years of experience in HRIS/ system support role. Of which, minimum 3 years' of experience with end-to-end systems implementation and/or systems integrations experience
- Prior experience in implementing HR could-based solutions (Workday, SuccessFactors or Oracle Fusion) would be an advantage
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills with ability to drive results and influence different stakeholder and vendors.
- Analytical, resourceful and possess strong problem-solving and thought leadership skills
- Meticulous and independent with ability to multi-task and envision connectivity between different processes and systems.
Competitive base salary. A holistic suite of flexible benefits to suit every
lifestyle. Hybrid working for certain roles. Community initiatives. And
industry-leading learning and development opportunities. Your wellbeing,
growth and aspirations are every bit as cared for as the needs of our
customers. We are an equal opportunities employer. Who we are
Singapore's longest established bank, we've been helping people and
businesses get what they want from life since 1932. How? By taking
the time to truly understand people. From there, we provide support,
services, solutions, and career paths that meet their individual needs
Today, we're on a journey of transformation. Embracing technology
and creativity to become a future-ready learning organisation.
But for all that change, the entire focus of our organisation remains
to be Simply Spot On in everything we do.
And so, whether you want to innovate needs-based financial services
in a friendly supportive team; build lasting value in your community;
help people grow their business, assets, and investments; take your
learning as far as you can; or simply enjoy a vibrant, future-ready career,
Your Opportunity Starts Here