The business is a fast-growing investment advisory firm that focuses on pan-European transactions in real estate. With its opportunistic and dynamic approach, they aim to generate above average returns from real estate value enhancement opportunities. To support our growing operations and the team we are looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working Investor Relations Analyst.
In the role of Investor Relations Analyst, you will play a significant part in the management of investments, and relationships with new and existing investors. The Investment Team is small and constitutes reputable and high-calibre professionals with whom you will work closely. It offers an entrepreneurial environment where you will be handed a lot of responsibility early on.
This is an entry level role and applications are invited from recent graduates, of all degrees. Applicants must be available full time and be able to travel.
The Responsibilities include:
• Develop relationships with new and existing investors, ensuring that all communications with investors are logged and requirements kept up to date.
• Respond to investor requests in conjunction with the Investment Team.
• Research and prepare background materials and reports in advance of investor meetings.
• Prepare investor communications, help produce marketing materials and update materials for existing and new investors.
• Assist in fundraising process and respond to inbound queries and due diligence questions.
• Work with Senior Management to formulate and implement all public relations (including drafting press releases, attending all meetings with PR agents and monitoring press coverage).
• Work with the Investment Team and Senior Management to publish quarterly reports and investor memos.
• Assist in preparation of all aspects of the quarterly board meeting presentations.
• Regular reporting to existing investors on key performance metrics, and maintaining up to date records of relevant information (in conjunction with external advisers).
• Website updates, ensuring it remains accurate, topical, and a valuable informational and brand-building tool.
• Take minutes at Investment Committee meetings.
• Strong communication skills - fluent in English (a European language would be a bonus)
• Hard working and proactive
• Excellent organisational capability
• Strong attention to detail, accuracy and formatting
• Understanding of real estate investment
• Good knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint