BNY Mellon Investment Management is launching a new business proposition in the UK intermediary marketplace. As part of this, we are building a project team to help deliver the launch plan and ongoing experience.
The digital approach is a core part of the launch and we need a digital expert to join the project team to steer the design, build and delivery of all elements of the digital experience.
The Senior Digital Marketing Manager will design and contribute to the development of a new end-to-end market-leading digital experience.
The outputs will include:
- New website landing experience and 12month development roadmap
- SEM/SEO, email and social media activity as part of the launch campaign
- Measurement & Analytics plan with agreed KPIs, to track attribution and ensure there is an optimization plan in place
This role will form part of a broader project team which is 100% focused on launching a new business proposition. Although the role will be ringfenced to the project, there is also a requirement to work closely with the core Digital & Demand Generation team to fully understand the technology infrastructure, business processes and prioritization to enable this new business proposition to be launched on time in 2023.
The Senior Digital Marketing Manager will join the project team and be the digital representative with responsibility to:
- Attend daily and weekly project standup calls to track progress
- Manage and work closely with the digital agencies to ensure that all digital requirements are captured and there is a clear output plan/roadmap
- Work closely with Digital & Demand team to plan and integrate with processes and policies to ensure all work is delivered alongside BAU activity and other initiatives
- Work with SME's for Social Media, Web, UX, Email marketing and Search to ensure that initiatives are planned and prioritized effectively
- Present the digital delivery plan in key stakeholder meetings, steering committees and to the broader project team, as required
- Mange the digital delivery costs to ensure that all outputs track to the assigned budgets
- Ensure there is a clear timeline and delivery map Required skills/strengths:
- Relationship Building : Great communicator with proven stakeholder management and presentation skills. Ability to interact with stakeholders at a variety of levels and across functions, and manage client expectations to ensure client satisfaction
Technical Skills, Knowledge, Systems Knowledge
- Strategic Thinker : Strong analytical skills and results driven
- Executing: Proven track record in delivering end to end campaigns. Highly organized and efficient with strong planning and prioritisation skills, ability to multi-task and cope with pressure.
(and associated skill level):
- Understanding and expertise in all aspects of digital marketing: Search, Email Marketing, UX/UI design and end to end journey optimisation.
- Good understanding of digital technology, the digital marketing landscape and technological developments
- Knowledge of CMS including Wordpress and Adobe Experience Manager
- Thorough understanding of mobile, tablet and desktop campaign delivery
- Understanding of W3C web standards, DDA, best practice, usability, accessibility and UX design
- A good knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google/Adobe and a strong ability to interpret and take appropriate actions
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Internet tools, including Web browsers, project management systems, and Marketing Automation programs (e.g. Marketo)
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.