Overview Our Team Technology Services Group (TSG)
keeps BNY Mellon's technology running and defines and executes the firm's technology strategy, positioning us for tomorrow. From the computers and collaboration tools of our employees to modernized infrastructure platforms and core services, we ensure that the firm's systems are running optimally while enabling business innovation and productivity. We also oversee BNY Mellon's architecture and data, guiding the firm through technology changes necessary to execute business strategies.
As part of TSG, the Application Infrastructure & Middleware team
automates Middleware Engineering, including Platform Security, Application Messaging, Web Authentication, Public Cloud Engineering & Storefront. We also lead Java Engineering CoE. The Role
We are seeking an ESB Engineer (Enterprise Messaging). Key Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot and resolve Incidents with the ESB Infrastructure. This would be including App Connect Enterprise, the build and deploy process, ESB utilities, hardware issues, etc.
- Support application testing, trouble shoot and resolve any issues.
- Configure App Connect Enterprise servers and nodes
- Working independently to contribute to a team delivering solutions to the meet the needs of executive management as well as the general employee population.
- Communicate between cross-functional IT units to gather requirements
- Participate in Development process
- Support and maintain existing functionalities and on-board new functionalities to existing applications.
- Work with application development teams providing support of middleware components.
- Utilize industry standard technologies & methods to ensure the integrity & recoverability of App Connect Enterprise based applications incl. but not limited to backup & recovery, clustering, security, disaster recovery testing, patch management, enterprise monitoring & performance tuning.
- Perform strategic analysis and design of App Connect Enterprise infrastructure and makes recommendations on improvements and/or new systems required to meet business needs and future capacity.
- Prepare and maintain professional documentation required to run and maintain the environment.
- Automation of processes and development of tools to support the engineering and operation functions.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.