Overview Who we are:
BNY Mellon is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, BNY Mellon delivers informed investment and wealth management and investment services in 35 countries.
As of March 31, 2021, BNY Mellon had $41.7 trillion in assets under custody and/or administration, and $2.2 trillion in assets under management. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments.
BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK).
Additional information is available on www.bnymellon.com . Follow us on Twitter @BNYMellon or visit our newsroom at www.bnymellon.com/newsroom for the latest company news. What we do:
Regulatory Operations is a group within the bank that prepares data submissions for regulatory reports utilizing a strong control and governance framework to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the reports. The systems that are used to produce the data submissions are also owned within the department and as such the group has a dedicated team of business analysts who document requirements for report automation, test the requirements and provide production support of the application. The successful candidate will:
This position is for a season business analyst responsible for consulting with stakeholders to analyse, define and test requirements for the systems utilized by Regulatory Operations.
Essential Functions - Key Roles & Responsibilities:
Bullet Points of responsibilities
Elicits, challenges, and prioritizes business requirements; translates into functional design and use case models. Develops project scope and identifies objectives, constraints, issues, risks, and assumptions for projects. Is accountable for overall delivery of assigned functional work streams and manages to achieve desired results.
Qualifications & Previous Experience Required - Example below What we are looking for:
Our offer for you:
- Minimum 7-10 years of work experience in financial industry experience.
- Specifically: experience in Agile development very desirable
- Solid understanding of the product(s) and thorough understanding of risk management and control practices.
- Excellent leadership skills, ability to lead dynamic team
- Ability to quickly address issues - strong decision making
- Strong Financial Services Technical Skills
- Effective interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Proficiency in using Microsoft packages particularly Excel
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth, and professional development
- Mentoring and job shadowing programs
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects and engagement groups
- Employee Referral Program
- Health Promotion: Wellbeing and Innovation Centre, Wellbeing programs
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Private medical care
- Pension scheme
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.