- Ensure production break-fix and service improvement requirements take priority over change through effective stakeholder management and expectation setting.
- Ensure that the Service Delivery problem, incident & change management processes are understood and followed.
- Actively minimize any IT risks across the application & underlying technology stack.
- Ensure all batch SLA's/ OLA's are appropriate, understood and agreed for the critical path of your batch processes, ensuring that you understand the full business impacts of any failures along that path
- Contribute to knowledge management across your applications ensuring all architecture diagrams and documents, data flows and integrations, release and deployment guides, administration; disaster recovery documentation, user and/or training manuals are centrally stored and frequently reviewed.
- Ensure logical access management/security procedures and policies are followed.
- Develop and deliver minor enhancements as specified by business.
- Perform testing and validation of functionality.
- Document and update Wiki instructions for support.
- Follow and uphold QA procedures, standards and conventions.
- You will ensure all BCP/Crisis Management plans are understood.
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- Preferred experience working in a function of an investment bank and understands the need for control in a banking environment
- Preferred experience in front office trading support
- Windows and Unix (Linux, Sun, HP, AIX) platforms.
- Databases (Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL).
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Mabelene Ang by using the "Apply Now" button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa
EA 18S9493 | R1544508