Your key responsibilities:
Your skills and experience:
- Enable and support front office to perform their activities in optimum manner by implementation of lean processes and steps
- Collaborate and support 2nd LOD functions in data requests and regulatory related initiatives
- Collaborate with larger COO streams across region/locations to optimize the roll out of new processes
- Conduct periodic meetings with the Group Head and other control functions to update, share and resolve any issues faced by the CSA/SA's
- Participate and promote cross learning of areas of expertise across the Business Integrity department
- Generate & review the control reports and escalate and support resolution any outstanding items to Wealth Management business
- Prepare regular management reports by extracting relevant information from transaction data.
- Liase with Front Office RM's/ SA's and Operations to lead change initiatives
- Support overall Business Integrity team in supporting team activities and attend meeting/conference call with different departments when necessary
- Work independently with Operations, back office and RM/SA'S to resolve operational issues which may arise from time to time and escalate to supervisor as necessary
- Proactively communicating with different departments to discuss issues when necessary
- Actively engage in new project / UAT testing to enhance our process and objective of optimizing automation
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Wealth Management.
- Knowledge in Wealth Management investment products. E.g. FX, Fixed Income , Equities, Derivatives.
- Experience in change projects e.g. participated in regulatory change, operation efficiency projects
- Keen learner and quick adapters of change and good team player
- Self-initiative and to be able to manage and deliver with time bound activities /projects
- Willing to learn and take on additional scope of work with training
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated risk analysis skills
- Prior experience in leading projects
- Good proficiency in Microsoft Excel for data maintenance & analysis.
"Role is required to be performed on-site at One Raffles Quay office. Relevant vaccination requirement applies."