: Denny Ellison Enterprises Limited
We are a London-based company founded in 2010 and provide training services to equity research analysts and students.
We are a team of ~ 10 buy side and sell side equity research analysts, each with ~15 years of experience.
Our analysts have worked at leading institutions such as Morgan Stanley, HSBC, Citi, Capital and UBS Wealth Management.Our courses cover a large number of soft and hard skills such as
- Financial analysis, modelling and valuation
- Building a solid investment case
- Building relationships internally
- Building relationships externally
- Writing research reports
- ESG training
We recently partnered with TDi Sustainability (a leading ESG consultant) to deliver ESG training to equity research analysts.Role description
: Equity Research Trainer with Oil & Gas Experience
We are looking for a former equity research analyst (sell side or buy side) covering the European Oil & Gas sector to join our team of trainers. Position type:
The position is a consultancy role with a fee remuneration per training delivery.Role responsibilities:
- You will be creating training materials on how to research companies in the Oil and Gas sector, covering both hard skills (financial analysis and modelling, building an investment case, writing research) and soft skills (presenting to clients, interacting with companies).
- You will be working with our ESG partner to create training materials on how to integrate ESG considerations into fundamental research.
- You will be delivering training classes (live or remote sessions) to individual or groups of equity research analysts or students (Master's or MBA levels)
- Equity research experience in Oil & Gas (sell side and/or buy side)
- Proficiency in financial modelling, writing, presenting, client interaction as an equity research analyst
- Interest and experience in integrating ESG considerations into fundamental research
- Teaching and mentoring skills