We are the leading all-in-one finance operating system for growing businesses in South-East Asia. We are on a mission to reinvent business finance for a new generation of entrepreneurs and business owners, empowering startups and SMBs to realize their full potential.
We have successfully closed an oversubscribed US$ 100 million Series C equity round in 2023 led by Sequoia and Lightspeed
with participation of Tencent and PayPal.
Since its inception in 2018, we have has raised over US$ 300 million
from world-class investors to power our solutions we have partnered with some of the best companies in the world such as Visa and Wise and help more than 15,000 businesses
using our suite of products.
In 2020 we were awarded Hottest Startup by Singapore Business Review and Finalist MAS Fintech Awards. In 2021 and 2022 we were named in LinkedIn's Top 5 Startups in Singapore and awarded Best Employer of the Year and best Payments Tech 2022 by Asia Fintech Awards .
You will be amazed by our energy and ambition. We are a team of ex-entrepreneurs, ex-founders, and A players with international and diverse (45% of us are women) backgrounds. We team up to excel in what we do, and don't take NO for an answer.
We are expanding rapidly. Are you a top talent? Are you passionate about entrepreneurship? Join us and make an impact in the Fintech space!
As Social Media Manager, you will be part of Aspire's Brand Marketing team. We are looking for an innovative and conscientious team player who can turn creative ideas into effective brand campaigns across a wide range of social media channels.
This is an opportunity for a results-oriented and experienced marketer to drive growth in our mission to make Aspire the #1 B2B fintech brand in the region. If you love all things Content, Events and Brand marketing, we're looking for you!
We're looking to add an individual who can plan, research, ideate, write, optimise and measure great content for Aspire. You will work alongside other superstars who are passionate to bring original ideas that make the brand famous to life. What will you be doing?
We would love to get to know you if you have the following:
- Become the go-to guardian for ongoing brand's content across multiple social platforms in Singapore and Indonesia
- You'll be responsible for planning, researching, keeping track of competition's content, writing, improving and measuring the performance of the content that is created.
- We will expect you to research for inspiration and best practices when it comes to platforms and content formats.
- The content calendar will become your living breathing document that you will manage entirely - looping in others like designers, managers, etc. when required.
- You will be planning ahead of schedule keeping in mind the brand's priorities as well as upcoming projects.
- Pushing the content into fresh and bold new spaces to improve on overall performance will be one of the key expectations from you.
- Keeping track of content's performance and recommending areas will also be your responsibility.
- 3+ years of marketing experience, preferably in the startup space
- Self-starter, ability to work and thrive within a fast-paced, culturally diverse and evolving environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Proficiency in Bahasa is a big plus.
- Enthusiasm and experience in planning and executing events
- You pride yourself in your creativity, organization and drive for execution
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree preferably in Business, Marketing, or Communications related
- Must be eligible to work in Singapore
by submitting your application, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Aspire's Data Protection Policy for Employees, Freelancers, Contractors and Job Applicants (the " Policy
") , and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by Aspire for the purposes set out in the Policy. You may withdraw consent for such collection, use and disclosure, and make an access or correction request in respect of your personal data, in accordance with the Policy by emailing email@example.com .