Our client is a leading international investment technology provider for asset managers, pension funds, hedge funds & fund administrators, and as part of their solution offering have a strong multi asset class investment management system.
They're a respected market player going through a growth phase and strengthening their European product development team. It's a varied and creative role working with various stakeholders to research product needs, gather requirements, write business requirement / functional specification documentation and workflow diagrams, assist with QA testing through to client implementation and testing etc. This is a role 'with impact' within a relatively small European product management & development team.
Appropriate applicants will have the following skills & experience:
- At least 3 years experience as a Business Analyst (or similar product / solutions development role) developing financial systems / tools with either a financial institution or financial technology vendor.
- Some securities knowledge i.e. either equities, fixed income, funds etc.
- Experience with Jira (and ideally Confluence).
- The ability to think about product functionality in conjunction with business, customer and market needs today and into the future.
- Creative problem solver with an analytical mindset.
- Strong interpersonal skills enabling you to work efficiently with internal and external stakeholders.
- A driven and determined attitude conducive to a dynamic high growth business environment where you'll have the opportunity to make a significant impact.
Great career opportunity as a Business Analyst in product team building portfolio analysis systems, that will offer a lot of variety, responsibility and career growth.
Remuneration: Commensurate with experience.
Location: London (office or hybrid).
Please either apply online or send your CV to email@example.com quoting ref 12135.
Keywords: business analyst, solutions analyst, business analysis, product development, portfolio management, portfolio analytics, portfolio analysis, attribution, risk management, risk analysis, portfolio construction, investment, asset managers, hedge funds, pension funds, fund administrator, equities, fixed income, derivatives.