Overview Our Team
Technology Services Group (TSG) keeps BNY Mellon's technology running and defines and executes the firm's technology strategy, positioning us for tomorrow. From the computers and collaboration tools of our employees to modernized infrastructure platforms and core services, we ensure that the firm's systems are running optimally while enabling business innovation and productivity. We also oversee BNY Mellon's architecture and data, guiding the firm through the technology changes necessary to execute business strategies. The Role
As a Full Stack Java Developer, youwill r esearch, design, and implement software components powering our platform, both on premises and in the public cloud. You'll d evelop features and robust functionality usingagile practices where we quickly prototype and iterate on functionality. You will work extensively with open-source software. You may even modify or extend code maintained as part of an open-source project.
You will build, deploy and scale critical services and features that are used by thousands of developers and potentially impact millions of end users. You will employ both Object Orientated development skills and Systems Engineering skills. Key Responsibilities:
THIS IS A TALENT PIPELINE REQUISITION.
- Code services and User Interfaces in Java, Angular
- Develop and deploy microservices as Docker in Public Cloud and OnPrem
- Deploy using CI/CD pipelines
- Interact deeply with every layer of the on-prem/cloud platform stack
- Research, test and integrate new components and services into the platform
- Write well designed and testable code.
- Perform peer code reviews
- Work collaboratively with a team across regions.
- Code services and User Interfaces in Java
- Build workflow and integrations with innovative tools and frameworks such as Docker, Vault, Terraform, Vert.x, SpringBoot, Angular, MongoDB, Ansible
- Building, deploying, and maintaining critical applications in a cloud-based environment.
- Work with Mongo or an SQL Database
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.