- JN -012023-1915573
- Jan 09, 2023
- £60k - £65k
A highly reputable Top 10 Central London based firm are looking to recruit an Experienced Manager into their Accounting and Business Advisory team. For more details click here now.
My client is a Top 10, highly renowned Practice based in Central London---. This is an opportunity for an experienced and driven Manager to come into a fast-growing team and help develop and grow the client base. Networking and Business development is a key aspect to this role and the firm actively looks for abilities to cross sell services; therefore, my client is looking for a confident and enthusiastic Manager to come in and be able to undertake this task.
The team is split into two sub-specialist teams, the accounting and advisory side, and the financial reporting side. You will have the opportunity to work directly with an impressive client base, from large corporates to SME's, and ensure accounts preparation work is completed to a high standard in advance of Audit.
You will be from either an Audit, Advisory or Financial Accounting background and either ACA or ACCA qualified, a strong understanding of Financial Reporting Standards, LLP SORP and UK GAAP is essential. As a manager you will largely be responsible for the more junior members of the team so previous experience in a supervisor role is necessary.
The role requires:
- ACA/ACCA Qualified - ability to read and interpret accounting standards and apply them to commercial situations
- Strong accounts production skills
- Business development experience and an ability to win work from both new and existing clients (or a strong interest in building these skills over the short term)
- Experience of managing a portfolio of client work within professional practice
- Good leadership skills
- Advanced coaching and development skills. Experience as a line manager
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.