- Leading the deal from the financing/credit perspective. Expansive opportunity to showcase deal leadership to senior management with significant visibility to the CEO.
- A credible debt structuring partner and consultant/advisor to coverage, private wealth management (PWM) & sales.
- To lead the credit conversation on prospective opportunities in the screening committee forum.
- Deal structuring, negotiation and developing bankable financing for the firm and delivering credit approvals to the client.
- Primary responsibility and to lead the internal credit application process from end to end.
- With guidance from the credit manager, or head of department (with support from internal legal counsels and Lenders' counsel), to lead the termsheet negotiation and structuring discussions with the client. Ensure compliance with local and international regulations and credit policy guidelines.
- Guide and coach, the junior team members, developing them professionally.
- Other ad-hoc duties/projects as assigned by the Head of Department.
- People leader, team player and solid independent professional. Highly adaptable to a cross-cultural environment and working closely with a multitude of professionals from various nationalities.
- Extensive deal structuring and credit experience across a multitude of sectors and exponent in various financing structures.
- Seasoned credit professional with extensive experience and track record in taking credit decisions/views. Ability to work with semi-complete information, but sufficient (enough) to form a sound, well-grounded credit view in a fast-paced, quickly moving, fluid and highly compressed schedule.
- Confident in expressing and communicating a credit opinion, including a negative recommendation.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, getting their buy-in on credit recommendations (including the case when it is a negative recommendation).
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
We apologize that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you
PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd • RCB No. 200007268E
EA License No. 01C4394 • EA Registration No. R1660413 (Zhang Jiawei)