Some of the key responsibilities will include:
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- Manage and lead the development and maintenance of retail bank's regional IRB models.
- Model Owner for local IRB models for Singapore, Malaysia, and Taiwan.
- Regulatory models for MAS, BNM and the PRA.
- Represent Environmental Risk Analysis (ERA) in discussions with country, regulators, stakeholders, and committees.
- Assessment and identification of model requirements and concerns from regulators.
- Conceptualize the model roadmap for the region.
- Embed new risk types into regulatory models (i.e., climate risk) and new modelling approaches (machine learning).
- Support the increase IRB model coverage through new models (i.e., Wealth Management and Private Banking).
- Banking Industry Experience, ideally Retail Banking experience.
- Extensive experience of working in the model development teams (IRB), Scorecard & IFRS9 models.
- At least Master's Degree in Banking / Statistics / from a well-established and reputable University.
- Proven team management experience, excellent stakeholder management skills and very strong interpersonal skills.
- Sound leadership experience from a line management perspective but additional in support of virtual teams across multiple organizational functions.
- More than 12 years of professional experience in Banking industry.
- Only candidates who are currently working in Singapore will be considered.
Please contact Katherine Ho or email your cv directly in word format with job ID number: Jo000008363 to bankingandfinance-SG@theedgepartnership.com.
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days, we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.
EA License: 16S8131
Recruiter License: R1106582