are seeking an experienced Private Banker or Corporate Banker with proven networks with Turkish SME/ HNW individuals to join a growth-oriented London based team. The role's responsibilities will include the below. Strategy
- Drive profitable growth by acquiring, developing and servicing long-term relationships with HNW clients
- Accountable for the performance of individual's own client book.
- Deliver NNM, AUM and revenue growth targets and key operating metrics (such as tail accounts management, client acquisition, client satisfaction, portfolio mix).
- Generate healthy pipeline of target market prospects and convert them into clients.
- Grow client portfolio size by deepening existing customer relationships.
- Implement an asset allocation in line with the client needs, and model portfolios as benchmarks.
- Deliver, monitor and review solutions to clients based on client investment profile.
- Conduct periodic reviews of client accounts in accordance with established procedures
- Deliver profitable growth by controlling costs and mitigating operational losses.
- Deliver positive client performance in line with client investment profiles
- Ensure conduct / adherence to polices, regulations and deadlines.
- Do what is right in order to avoid reputational risks and operational losses.
- Understand the risk and control environment within area of responsibility and drive rectification as required.
- Handle customer issues, complaints and product enquiries on timely basis in accordance with established procedures.
- Ensure that Risk Management matters that are brought to attention are subject to direct remedial action and/or ensure adequate reporting to the relevant Risk Committees and/or line management.
About Standard Chartered
- Degree educated and/or extensive relevant client relationship management experience in Private banking/ High Net Worth (HNW) with Turkish clients/ markets
- Strong command of Turkish language skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to interface credibly and confidently with seniors and audiences at all levels in CIB, Credit, Product Partners, support functions such as Legal and Operations, and other stakeholders.
- Demonstrated knowledge and proactive client-oriented solutions and the Bank's objectives with authority
- Ability to work in a matrix organisation and manage complexity.
- Proven skills in developing a network of target prospects
- Sound knowledge of financial markets and investment products
We're an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we've worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you're looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can't wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you'll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
- In line with our Fair Pay Charter, we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills, global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies - everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
- Recruitment assessments - some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you've applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
Visit our careers website www.sc.com/careers