Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. With offices in more than 40 countries, the Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, institutions, and individuals.
The mission of the global Technology Division is to provide a highly reliable and commercial technology platform, which supports the Firm's strategy, delivered by an innovative, world-class team of professionals.
Starting in August, our global Technology Analyst Program (TAP) consists of a 15-week immersive training curriculum which accelerates talent, enabling them to become productive technologists quickly and poised to build long careers at Morgan Stanley. The program includes an orientation to Technology globally, intensive technical training, introduction to proprietary technologies, and functional training culminating in a four-week group project. A key component of TAP is supporting Analysts to build strong global and regional peer networks. The comprehensive skills acquired during our training programs provide the tools necessary for the Associate role.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Cyber Data Risk & Resilience - Site Reliability Engineering (SRE)
team is responsible for corporation IT system resiliency to support daily business operation. The work scope of the team includes but not limited to Cyber Security Management, Cyber Risk Management and Business Continuity. Cyber Security Management includes prevention, detection, response and recovery, with teams conduct Detection, Hunt, Incident Response, Cyber Intelligence etc. Qualifications/Skills/Requirements
Application Process and Deadline
- Bachelor's degree, Master's or PhD candidates expecting to graduate between October 2022 and July 2023
- Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Software Engineering or other related technical majors.
- Competency in at least one programming language e.g., C, C++, Java, C#, Python
- Good technical skills, including a strong understanding of Linux /Unix and Windows, as well as experience in object-oriented development, good comprehension of data structures, algorithms and complexity theory, strong database and scripting skills
- You are detail oriented, and a critical thinker who can anticipate issues and solve problems.
- You have excellent problem-solving, communication, teamwork, and analytical skills.
- Experience in the financial services sector is not required.
- Fluency in English required
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, so we encourage you to apply early.