2023 Corporate & Investment Bank - Quantitative Analytics Summer Analyst Program - Singapore
Spend your internship working alongside our top tier professionals, driving innovation through financial engineering, derivatives modeling, asset and liability management and risk management. You'll help develop mathematical models, methodologies and tools used throughout the firm while gaining in-depth insight into the world of risk modeling, investment banking and the financial services industry. What to expect
Our 2023 Analyst internship program in Singapore has a duration of 6 months or depending on your academic schedule. Your professional growth and development will be supported throughout the internship program via project work related to your academic and professional interests, mentorship, engaging speaker series with senior leaders and more. You'll have the chance to:
- Understand the role of integrity and transparency in dealing with regulators, clients and business partners
- Work collaboratively across the entire organization to find and solve problems before they grow
- Come up with innovative ways to solve challenges and answer queries
- Work on complex problems that require creative solutions
- Manage relationships with clients, regulators and stakeholders to minimize risks and follow laws in various locations
This program is an opportunity to take your career to the next level through hands on experience, relevant skills training and valuable professional networking. As it is a pipeline for future graduate opportunities, based on individual performance and achievements, those who successfully complete the program may receive offers of full time employment with the firm in 2024 . Holding the permanent right to work in Singapore is an advantage, however, candidates requiring visa sponsorship may still apply. About you
We are looking for innovative problem-solvers with a passion for developing complex solutions that support our global business. Key Qualifications Include:
- Currently enrolled in Bachelor or a 1-1.5 years' Master's degree program in Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Computer Science, Machine Learning, Statistics or other quantitative fields with an expected graduation date beyond September 2023.
Desirable Skills Include:
- You demonstrate quantitative and problem solving skills as well as research ability
- You are good at communicating concepts and ideas, both verbally and via documentation, and explaining technical material to a non-technical audience
- Understanding of advanced mathematics arising in financial modelling (probability theory, stochastic calculus, partial differential equations, numerical analysis, optimization, machine learning, statistics, econometrics...)
- Knowledge of options pricing theory, trading algorithms or financial regulations
Beyond that, we're interested in the things that make you unique: personal qualities, outside interests and achievements beyond academia and profession that demonstrate the kind of person you are and the differences you could bring to the team. Join us
At JPMorgan Chase, we're creating positive change for the diverse communities we serve. We do this by championing your innovative ideas through a supportive culture that helps you every step of the way as you build your career. If you are passionate, curious and ready to make an impact, we are looking for you. What's next?
We will review summer internship applications as they are received and extend offers on a rolling basis. We strongly encourage you to apply early, as programs will close as positions are filled.
JPMorgan Chase is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that respects all people for their unique skills, backgrounds and professional experiences. We strive to hire qualified, diverse candidates, and we will provide reasonable accommodations for known disabilities.
Visit jpmorganchase.com/careers for upcoming events, career advice, our locations and more.
©2023 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran