My client, a strong mid-market Investment Bank are expanding their UK M&A team for an Investment Banking (M&A) Senior Associate/VP with demonstrable M&A transaction success.
Looking for an entrepreneurial Investment Banking (M&A) Senior Associate or Junior VP with strong execution capabilities to join their high-growth platform, which has an exceptional culture, strong deal flow and clear career progression. The team has a strong focus on work-life balance, as well as an ambitious pipeline to execute.
If you're an Investment Banking Associate, with strong M&A execution skills looking for a new challenge, apply below!
- Assist in the targeting and closing of new deal opportunities.
- Perform detailed sector/company research
- Aiding origination, management and execution of transactions (in collaboration with the wider team)
- Build and maintain relationships with client senior executives.
- Consistently exceed client expectations.
- Execute extensive financial/ valuation analyses for complex and high impact deals.
- Draft relevant documents throughout transaction processes to highest standards
- Provide mentorship and training for relevant juniors on your team, providing constructive feedback.
- Additional responsibilities as requested.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Must hold Right to Work in the UK
- 4+ years of prior investment banking experience in an M&A focused role (product or sector coverage) at an Investment Bank or Boutique
- Demonstrable M&A deal experience and execution capabilities, ideally worked on 4+ sell-side M&A deals
- Strong UK M&A experience, confident working with the UK Takeover Code
- Detail oriented with exceptional analytical and modelling capabilities
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Adaptable with strong multi-tasking capabilities
- Great teamwork and interpersonal skills
Please attach deal sheet when applying.