Excited to grow your career?
We value our talented employees, and whenever possible strive to help one of our associates grow professionally before recruiting new talent to our open positions. If you think the open position you see is right for you, we encourage you to apply! Our people make all the difference in our success.
Citi Global Wealth (CGW) is a newly created business integrating Citi Private Bank and the Consumer organizations into a single platform enabling Citi to serve its clients across the wealth spectrum and capitalize on Citi's industry leading capabilities. As we embark on this journey of being the leading wealth management provider in Asia, it is important to have a best-in-class Technology Platform. The CGW Service Excellence Lead will play a pivotal role by leading all service excellence programs across Citi Global Wealth. Key Responsibilities:
- Lead service resiliency and stability improvement programs across Citi Global Wealth technology
- Operationalize framework, process, and guidelines in improving the change management, services, resiliency and technology process improvements
- Lead Regulatory Response forums for ongoing governance and provide oversight with clear action plans and milestones
- Will also be SPOC for all internal & external audit findings to ensure Business & Technology risks are fixed to closure
- Operationalize and provide oversight over the interaction model and escalation models including clarity of accountabilities of the businesses, functions, and regions
- Drive deep dive analysis for thematic assessments impacting production incidents, near miss events and drive improvement areas in the existing processes
- Work with Regulatory Governance teams, Risk and compliance teams to design and implement standardized and consistent ways of responding to regulators
- Drive the integration and adoption of all necessary tools and processes for effective Regulatory Responses
- Drive operational and business resiliency efforts
- Partner with business and technology teams to ensure effective communication with regards to service reliability, performance and superior customer experience
- Bring uniformity, create the Score cards, KPIs, metrics for various aspects of Service management
- Represent CGW Asia & EMEA in all relevant forums (Business forums, Risk Forums and Governance Forums) and share the best practices, when it's required
- Exports best practices and common risk, controls and corrective actions through Framework Papers
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets. This will be accomplished by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 15+ years of relevant working experience with a strong technical background
- 10+ year's relevant experience in technology strategy, regulatory, operational risk and/or service management.
- Understanding of the business architecture for wealth management, the similarities and variations and how it affects the output, delivery, experience and service
- Demonstrated ability to take directions and work independently or as part of a team while performing work in a sometimes fast-paced, demanding environment
- Strong interpersonal, communication & analytical skills to engage, negotiate & prioritize the actions during the complex & multi-faced situations to pursue the best outcome for Global Wealth Management
- Ability to lead and direct a team of knowledgeable professionals.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal & written.
- Excellent stakeholder management.
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
#LI-hybrid Job Family Group:
Technology Job Family:
Applications Support Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting