The Wealth Credit Management (WCM) team within CGW supports the offering of a diverse range of lending products including margin and securities-backed finance, commercial and residential real estate finance, aircraft, subscription credit facilities and art-backed finance, among others.
The Quality Assurance Reviewer is a seasoned professional who challenges the quality, accuracy, and completeness of the content of Credit Approvals to confirm the Investment Finance Underwriting team adheres and consistently applies the established policies, standards, and processes. This role supports future career opportunities in the lending space, including underwriting, as well as internal control and risk review functions across Citi. Key Responsibilities:
- Identification and escalation of exceptions and issues as it relates to non-compliance with business procedures, policies, and guidelines.
- Production, issue and tracking of monthly and quarterly reports in support of the business including, but not limited to, timely completion of annual reviews, interim reviews, and classified credit reviews.
- Liaise with IF Specialists to confirm and resolve fails, and issues identified through the QA Review.
- Assist with Internal Audit and Fundamental Credit Risk deliverables
- Support activities related to corrective actions
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behaviour, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- BA/BSc or higher degree in Business (MBA), or another related subject.
- Extensive experience in Credit Analysis and/or Underwriting in the Corporate, Commercial, and/or High Net Worth lending space.
- Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal)
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Effective team leader and a team player with strong initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Demonstrates initiative with an interactive approach to problem solving
- Ability to manage work across different time zones, including North America, Europe, and Asia
- Working knowledge of core Citi Global Wealth credit systems and applications desirable but not essential.
For the right individual, this role provides an excellent opportunity to further develop a career in the lending space, as well as new quality assurance and control skills that are applicable in corporate, commercial and wealth management financial institutions, with the added benefit of being able to see the entire breadth of the loan product offering in a portfolio management capacity. Job Family Group:
Private Client Product Services Job Family:
IF Lending Generalist Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting