Enfusion is a pioneer in developing innovative, native cloud investment management software, analytics, and managed services for asset managers and hedge funds around the globe. We underpin the investment operations of fund managers from our global offices spanning four continents. Our unique, seamless, SaaS-based platform is reshaping the global investment operations landscape by removing traditional information boundaries and uniting the front-, middle- and back-office into one system, with one unified data set.
Passionate about client service, we complement our software solutions with expert middle- and back-office managed services. In fact, we've been recognized as Best Managed Services Provider at the HFM EU Services Awards. We help fund managers around the world streamline their operations, mitigate risk, and improve transparency and reporting so they can confidently focus on what they do best - invest.
As a company, we're absolutely committed to the growth, development, and well-being of our people. Enfusion is where you can pursue your passion, showcase and further develop your skills, and launch a meaningful and rewarding career. If you're looking for a culture that is inclusive, collaborative, entrepreneurial, values diversity, fosters and rewards creative exploration, and strives to continually exceed client expectations then we're looking forward to hearing from you.
Learn more about Enfusion by visiting www.enfusion.com and apply today!
• Perform Trade Affirmations/Confirmations
• Perform daily Middle office Trades, Position and Cash Reconciliations
• Booking of corporate actions, Option Exercise/assignment
• Daily reconciliation of Equity SWAPs, ISDA position recs,
• Month end booking of Stock borrow and Swap financing P&L at position level
• Daily Reconciliation of Position, P&L and Cash balances
• Set up and booking of Non-Trading accruals and expenses
• Shadow Fund Accounting - Monthly Trial Balance reconciliation (NAV) against Fund Administrators
• Proactive break resolution - 3rd party communication related to break resolution
• Review of Daily and Monthly activities
• Contribute to process improvement and team building related to all the above responsibilities
• Help to build out new potential features of the Services offering, including but not limited to partnership accounting, regulatory reporting, facilitation of cash and securities transfers, fund launch consulting, and other initiatives that arise over time.
What we need?
• 2-6 years minimum of experience in Middle/Back-Office support role at Hedge Fund, Fund Administrator or Prime Broker
• Should have worked with various financial products such as Structured Products, MBS, CDS, IRS, TRS, Bank Loans, CFDs etc.
• Fund Accounting experience
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and Word
• Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and work independently
• Willing to work in shifts including APAC and EMEA Shifts.
Enfusion offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, retirement and pension plans, and generous Paid Time Off policy; and paid parental leave. Other perks include commuter benefits, and an employee assistance program. All benefits and programs are subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
Enfusion is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity to job applicants and employees in recruitment, hiring, employment, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Enfusion will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, religion, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, creed, citizenship or any other status protected by laws or regulations in the locations where we do business. We endeavor to maintain a drug-free workplace.