At M&G our purpose is to help people manage and grow their savings and investments, responsibly.
As a business, we are continuing to take steps towards a sustainable future, delivering better long-term solutions for our customers and clients and identifying new opportunities to make a positive impact for our environment and communities . To help us achieve our vision we're looking for exceptional people who live our values of care and integrity and who can inspire others; embrace change; deliver results and keep it simple.
We will consider flexible working arrangements for any of our roles and also offer work place accommodations to ensure you have what you need to effectively deliver in your role. The Role:
The Investment Platform team is a central team within Investment Transformation and Technology, reporting to the Investment COO with a global remit. The team works with teams across M&G to support the global Investment Platform and implement change on the platform.
This is an entry level Change Manager position, and will be perfect for somebody with experience in the Front Office (ideally across a number of asset classes), who is passionate about utilising technology to transform how the Front Office operates, and is keen to get further exposure to a number of asset classes and technology capabilities.
The role holder will work with senior Change Managers across Public or Private Assets to support on various activities, including but not limited to:
Experience and Skills:
- Understanding business requirements, and designing technical solutions - in conjunction with our architecture team and engineering squads
- Configuring changes in Aladdin, and working with BRS on new feature requests
- Business analysis, ranging from business process through to data integration analysis
- Attending daily stand-up meetings with the engineering and change management teams
- Articulating business requirements in a way that the engineering teams can understand, and working closely to ensure that they deliver solutions that meet the business needs
- Supporting with people change management activities following the release of new functionality
- Participating in quarterly and sprint planning, to ensure that key business outcomes are achieved - including managing backlogs via Jira
- Work closely with the Front Office business stakeholders, providing regular updates on progress
- Experience within the Front Office of an Asset Management organisation
- Familiar with Portfolio Management processes - doesn't need to be asset class specific, but within an Asset Management organisation
- Exposure to Aladdin beneficial but not mandatory
- A keen interest in technology
- Experience in requirement gathering, business analysis and/or project development lifecycle would be beneficial
- Good inter-personal and organisational skills
- Experience with Agile methodologies, Jira and working with technology teams beneficial but not mandatory
We have a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture at M&G plc, underpinned by our policies and our employee-led networks who provide networking opportunities, advice and support for the diverse communities our colleagues represent. Regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, nationality or disability we are looking to attract, promote and retain exceptional people. We also welcome those who take part in military service and those returning from career breaks.