The firm is a privately owned investment business investing worldwide with a major focus in developed countries in Europe.The business invests in both debt and equity through a variety of structures. The business is a regulated entity.
The role has been added due to strong growth and the need for controllership and commercial acumen from an experienced and top performing finance leader.
- meeting reporting deadlines
- manage a small high performing team.
- working closely with the group CFO and the head of the business on strategy.
- owning the relationship with the auditors and other external advisors including tax and ensure complaince with the relevant reporting requirements and regulations.
- innovation and leadership on best practice on Target Operating Model. (data and technology)
Who we are looking for
Our preference is to have someone from a Private Equity/Real Estate background however, other exceptional candidates with financial and or transactional services experience will be considered.
Experience with valuation of assets in order to lead the quarterly valuation process is also important.
You will need to be a qualified accountant with significant PQE, CFA is beneficial but not required. A sharp mind and ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels across the business and up to the board is also important. You will also need to take up relevant directorships in multiple jurisdictions.
You must have the right to work in the UK. The business are in the office (central London) 4 days a week and have some flexibility around working arrangements