Referment are working with a leading Management Consulting business who are looking for a Senior Consultant to join their growing team in London.
Their client works with some of the leading Investment Banks in Europe and are focused on post-trade activities, predominantly around regulation.
In this role as a Senior Consultant you will lead engagements with clients, advising and assisting on the delivery of regulatory projects.
We are looking for someone with at least 2 years experience managing projects within the Capital Markets industry. Other experiences required include:
- Either financial services consulting or change experience within the Capital Markets ecosystem (preferably post-trade)
- Knowledge of, or interest in, several of the following topics:
- Programme / Project management
- Business analysis
- Capital Markets
- Post-trade processing
- Financial Market Infrastructure and/or Post-trade Financial Technology
- Strategy, Operating Model and Process Design
- Good understanding of capital markets, related trends and regulatory landscape
- Detailed knowledge of at least one asset class or functional area is preferable
This is a great opportunity to join a growing business with a great reputation. Apply now if you are keen to discuss the role.
Not quite right for you? Refer someone you know and be rewarded with up to £500 if your referral lands a first round interview!