- Manage a varied portfolio of regulatory compliance activities
- Giving advisory opinions
- Helping to develop policies and processes and approving new business initiatives and supporting business-led projects and trancations
- Input into the design of the businesses monitoring and transaction surveillance
- Keep up to date with UK and EU regulatory developments and analyse and assess the impact of applicable forthcoming legislation
- Background in Compliance matters developed in a wholesale energy market or investment banking background is advantageous
- Knowledge of Commidities trading
- Regulatory compliance experience in policy development and implementation, advisory support and compliance governance/reporting.
If this role could be of interest please apply to find out more information.